Tuesday, October 24, 2006

The Long Awaited Capt. Vegetable!

I finally found it!! Hooray! Every time I see Eddie ask, "Are you some kind of weirdo?" I always answer Yes in my mind. I mean, come on, his whiskers are so wierd! Some are curly and some are straight. It makes him look like some sort of genetic freak accident. The red/orange hair from Telly and the eyebrows of Bert combined into a rabbit with transforming powers. Silly. But I love the song so much that it makes up for the weird characters. "Crunch, Crunch, Crunch!!!"

12 comments:

Kate said...

Yay! You make me smile! So does Captain Vegetable!

Brett said...

That is so cool! Well worth the wait.

Clark said...

wasnt it though?

Something McSomethingkins said...

Captain Vegetable freaks me out a little bit.

frogkisser said...

Pretty sure that he gave me nightmares when I was little....

Clark said...

Pretty sure I will give you nightmares for dissing him! (Happy Halloween all bytheway)

Something McSomethingkins said...

How exactly will you be giving us nightmares? I can't really see you as scary Clarkie. If we did we wouldn't want to put you in a wagon with puppy dog ears.

Clark said...

True. Good point - and I think I will take that as a compliment. But you have forgotten that I can HIRE someone who is scary and nightmare-producing!

Something McSomethingkins said...

Clark, let's face it. Could you really AFFORD to hire someone scary to produce nightmares?

Clark said...

Believe it or not, there are people looking to give others nightmares and just need a gentle push in a certain direction. Hence Free Frightenings. (But you do bring up a good point about how i dont have money.)

Something McSomethingkins said...

You say frightening, and I think of those radio commercials for Frightmares. Not very frightening Clark. But I'll keep the push thing in mind. I think I may happen to be one of those people.

Clark said...

FRIGHTENING!