Friday, July 27, 2007

More from Youtube Surfing



Oh man. I don't know if it is because it is late right now and I should be in bed or what but I found this Whose Line clip to be so amazingly funny. It's all pretty good but I put this on here for one specific part. Collin's comment about the arctic tern almost killed me. I was seriously on the floor and in tears. I had to put my computer down because I was doubled up laughing. The laughing fit lasted for a good fifteen minutes and I think it might have even lasted longer that the Angie/MacCools incident. I love the fact that that will be the memory of Angie that I will always have whenever I think of her. Her parting memory. Best of luck to you in Seattle!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Thanks Clarky. And thanks for not adding too many details. Those of you who were lucky enough to be there should be the only ones who know that story. Hahaha. I haven't laughed that hard in such a long time. Thanks for the memories. Hey, how was the Miss Uinta Basin contest?