Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Best/Worst of Life

I promised everyone at Paige's Birthday Bash that I would find the trailer for "that troll movie" that I was trying to explain. Well, I found it and here it is. It's called "Troll 2" and it's known as the best worst movie ever.



Great isn't it?

Speaking of best and worst, I finally have a class of my own at work. It's great to be able to hold my own classes but the structure of this place is killing me. They have these regulations that I need to enforce but they haven't explained them to me at all and my two bosses are both out of town for the week. So class started yesterday and I had to make do with what I had. It went really well though. I just feel that it all is just so unorganized (they even have me going through their lesson to correct the many errors - some lessons are even incomplete and I have to come up with my own homework questions). I just hope this is a one time thing because if I have to do this again in the fall, I will be doing too many lesson plans between this job and my teaching practicum. Maybe that is where the trolls come from in the movie - people had too much to do so they hired umpa-loompas that rebelled and went mad. That could be an excellent sequel to Charlie and Chocolate Factory.

2 comments:

Something McSomethingkins said...

Dude, so I can't bring myself to watch that trailer yet, but I just noticed I'm not on your links! Rude!!

Aaron said...

Words fail me when I try to react to that trailer. It's just bad, that's all there is to it. Dallin would love it I'm sure.