Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Diet Pepsi Auditions

So I had a very nice break from my cleaning tonight. Elisa and Jessica from my ward visited and we looked up some old pepsi commercials. They showed me Brittney Spears and I found the one that I remember very well from my childhood. It was a commercial during one of the videos that our family recorded off of t.v. and I think I watched this cassette more for this commercial than for the actual movie. The version on our VHS is actually the shorter version of this one but I kinda like this longer one better - probably because there is more of what I love from the one I remember. So without further ado, I give you . . . "The Diet Pepsi Auditions."

2 comments:

Elisa said...

Next time, we'll look up old burger king commercials.

Something McSomethingkins said...

I remember this one. Personally, I like the old 7 up commercials from Christmastime...even though I hate 7 up. With the little Santas rolling down hills. And the McDonalds xmas ones from the same time period. I have some Christmas specials on dvd, but I will always regret the lack of the commercials with them. Sadly my mother taped over them with "Sewing with Nancy."