Thursday, January 07, 2010

I would strongly recommend this guys blog.

So I was purusing the web of blogs connected to mine, catching up on all the new happenings of my close friends and reminding myself of the year-old posts that my former-blogging friends have posted. Its kinda fun to see whose blogs I can find. I had no idea that some of my friends even had blogs until I spent the early hours of the morning clicking random links.

But the thing that inspired this post is what I found on a blog that had my blog in the links section. It read "N'Importe Quoi - This guy is amazing!" I was flattered! My friend was telling her blog audience that I, a man she didn't marry, was amazing! I didn't know what to say . . . until I realized that that wasn't her comments about me.

It was the title of my most recent blog post. Man, I felt like a fool. After dealt with this needle popping my ego inflated head, I realized that I could use this to my advantage. If I continue to title my posts appropriately, I could get some free advertising and some potential new readers!

If you made the same mistake that I did, would you mind commenting - just so I know if my ingenious plot is working (and so I don't feel so vain - if other people make this same mistake, then I know I don't have an overly healthy self-esteem).

3 comments:

Kate said...

Your plot at least caused me to say... WHAT?! Clark finally blogged?! :)

I'm Just a Silly Girl said...

I did the same thing. My friend Rebecca has a link to my blog and it says the title and date of the last entry under my name. When I looked it said "My Perfect Angel" and I was really confused as to why I'd be her perfect angel especially since she has a husband and son ... then I realized. You're not alone.
-Rachel

Clark said...

:)

HollyOak - I've picked up blogging again. Who knows how long it will last this time. If you want more, I have a second blog. howdoyouhelp.blogspot.com

Rachel - at least you questioned it. me and my big head just went along with it for a while. I like to think I am cool. ;)